Welcome to Comfort Zone Critter Care!
Comfort Zone Critter Care offers Fear Free®, force-free, positive, reward-based dog training, dog walking, and pet sitting in your pet’s comfort zone – your home!
As a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, I offer private lessons in your home (or an agreed-upon location). Lessons can also be offered virtually.
Whether you’re struggling with basics like manners, or serious behavior issues like aggression, I look forward to helping you enjoy the best from your dog.
Fully customized training plans designed just for you and your dog!
Private lessons are beneficial for:
- Dogs who are shy or skittish and need to gain self-confidence or have behavior issues specific to the home
- Dogs who are not well-suited to group class environments
- People who have a busy schedule that makes it difficult to attend weekly group classes
- People who need lessons that are tailored to their pet’s specific needs
No force. No fear. Just the kind of dog who gets compliments from strangers.
I travel to you so we can address your pet’s behavior where it matters most – your home!
A 90-minute (in-person or virtual) behavior consultation is required prior to booking private lessons.
As a Certified Professional Pet Sitter, I offer pet sitting and dog walking services in your home if you are traveling for work or for pleasure.
I provide care for a variety of critters, such as small animals, exotics, cats, and dogs.
During a pet-sitting visit, I perform a variety of tasks, including:
- Feeding the pets and changing their water bowls
- Cleaning litter boxes and cleaning up any other pet messes
- Administering pet medications, if needed (at no extra cost to you)
- Providing exercise, enrichment, and playtime (may include walking the dog) and LOTS OF TLC!
- Pet Sitting services also include house-sitting duties to give your home that “lived-in look.” These duties include bringing in your mail/newspaper, rotating lights, or window treatments.
I can also check in on your pets during the day while you work (whether from home or while you are at the office) to provide them with the necessary exercise and enrichment to keep them happy.
My pet sitting and dog walking service areas include, but are not limited to: Depew, Elma, Lancaster, S. Cheektowaga, and West Seneca, NY.
An in-person meet and greet consultation is required prior to booking dog walking or pet sitting services.
Note: I highly suggest that new clients reach out to me at least three weeks prior to your needing services to ensure that you are within my service area and that I have ample time in my schedule for the meet and greet.
Dana Manos, Owner
“Dana is amazing! so accommodating, comes right to the house.-Melanie Higgins
after just a few lessons, he’s already walking so much better!!! All
with positive reinforcement!!”